To our valued clients,
We are OPEN for business as usual! By now we are all aware of the do’s and dont’s of the COVID-19 virus. As we proceed in this time of uncertainty, we would like our clients, patients and staff to know we will do all we can to keep everyone safe and healthy.
A few guidelines to follow:
l. Do not come to the clinic if you are feeling ill or have been around others who are ill.
2. Please be mindful and implement social distancing.
3. Please understand that we are vigilant with our cleaning for the wellness of you, your pet and our staff.
4. If possible, please limit the number of people accompanying your pet to their appointments to 1 or 2 people.
5. Please understand that we would be happy to meet you at your car, take your pet for the exam and communicate the visit via phone. If you would like to do this please give us a call when you arrive at the clinic at your appointment time.
6. Also know that if you or your pets are not comfortable with this, you are still welcome to come in, just keep #1 and #2 in forefront of your mind.
7. Drop off appointments are also available and welcomed.
8. If you are interested in picking up prescription food or prescription refills, please call ahead and we will get everything ready for you. We could easily do the check out and pay over the phone.
With all of the uncertainty and always changing developments, please understand that you and your pet are in the forefront of our thoughts. Our staff and doctors are healthy, happy and available to help keep your pet at the top of their game.
Thank you for your understanding and respect,
Golden Heart Veterinary Services
To find the most up to date information on COVID-19 please CLICK HERE to be transferred to the Alaska Public Health page.